Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Meeting Sarah Nieman


March 12, 2013

Over my spring break, I got to road trip it up with my boyfriend, William to meet the ever so lovely Sarah Nieman! We adventured around, stopping at a random location on the side of the road, laughing like giddy children and trekking it through the woods. We picked perhaps the worst day of the week; rain all day long. But we made the best out of it. I cannot wait to see her again and go on another (hopefully dry) photo adventure :]




Here's a selfie I took on our way entering into the woods. I fell in love with this bridge.



This is the spot we pulled over for. Wouldn't you? This was way too beautiful to simply pass by. I had Sarah model for me though she did not so much like being cold and rained on :P



I seriously cannot wait to meet up with her again. I'm so happy to have met her, she is such a lovely soul.
Check out her beautiful work here :)






No comments:

Post a Comment