Thursday, October 30, 2014

Michaela Burns

Michaela and I met a few months ago at work. I call her my twin even though we look nothing alike, we spell our names differently and she towers over me (short girl problems). On the day of our shoot, we were blessed with glorious warm summer weather even though it's fall. Our shoot was definitely one to remember. Poor Michaela took a tumble during the first five minutes of our shoot, her ankle was bleeding and everything throughout our session but she was determined to get some good photos, bleeding ankle and all. That being said, there were a lot of bloody tissues that stayed behind the scenes of our shoot. And as for me, well, I whacked myself in the head with my camera...underestimating how far away the camera really was in comparison to my face. Not one of my finest moments. But we're Makayla's and Michaela's, we know how to laugh about the little things. It certainly made our session memorable!












Michaela chose the Back to Basics session. Interested in booking a shoot of your own?
Contact Makayla Rogers Photography at http://www.makayla-rogers.com/contact-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment