Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sara Pierce

It truly makes me so happy to be able to have new faces in front of my camera. Sara's mom, Lynda, and I have been coworkers for the past three years at the restaurant we work at. So when she asked me to photograph her daughter's senior portraits, I was more than excited. Not only was I excited to work with someone new but I also was able to shoot at an entirely new location. Lynda's backyard literally had me in awe. It was so much fun to explore the different aspects of what lied in her acres of land. Sara is a creative spirit so I really wanted to make this senior session feel more like her very own fashion photo shoot, giving her the perfect senior photos and some fun, vintage images. We had such a great day of shooting with beautiful weather, positive energy and great images.















Sara chose the Back to Basics session. Interested in booking a shoot of your own?
Contact Makayla Rogers Photography at http://www.makayla-rogers.com/contact-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment